PMDC Geared Stirrers
These stirrers have PMDC motors with hollow shafts in output spindle (except RQG-121/D), permitting length adjustment with ability to mix high viscosity liquids such as heavy oils, lubricants & paints. Stirrers have uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.
• PMDC motor for powerful stirring.
• Reliable performance even in continuous use.
• Hollow shaft in Geared models permitting height adjustment.
• Stirring shaft SS 316; Retort Rods SS 304.
AC Geared Stirrers
Specially designed AC geared stirrers for continuous mixing in viscous materials and solvents that change viscosity during mixing. Heavy duty brushless motor produces no spark.
• Stirring shaft length-adjustable in hollow output spindle.
• Stirring shaft SS 304
AC / DC Universal Geared Stirrers
These Geared stirrers have Universal AC / DC motor for routine mixing application in laboratories.