CO2 incubators find applications in tissue engineered products, in-vitro fertilization, diagnostics,cancer research and other medical, pharmaceutical related industries. Co2 incubators are used to culture cells to provide it with the optimum temperature, moisture (sterile environment) and to maintain optimum pH under a CO2 atmosphere.
- Imported infrared CO2 Sensor.
- CO2 concentration Restoration Speed.
- Polished stainless-steel chamber, rounded
corners for easy cleaning. Adjustable shelves.
- Microorganism Filter at Inlet provides 99%filtration of bacteria and dust (O<0.3um) and supplies pure CO2 into the incubator.
- Door temperature controller prevents condensate water on glass door of incubator
- Independent audio-visual temperature limiting alarm system.
- Alarm function for temperature difference, CO2 over concentration and concentration difference,door open time, UV working status.
- Automatic control of fan speed to maintain uniform temperature and prevent damage to samples.
- PID controller with large LCD screen ensures precise and reliable control
|Model||RCO-80 Plus||RCO-150 Plus|
|Chamber Volume (Liters)||80||150|
|Heating Method||Air-Jacketed, PID Control|
|CO2 Range||0~20% V/V|
|CO2 Control resolution||± 0.1% (IR sensor)|
|Temperature Stability||± 0.1°C|
|Humidity Method||Natural vaporization > 95%|
|CO2 Recovery||(Door open 30s, recovery to 5%) ≤ 3 min|
|Temperature Recovery||(Door open 30s, recovery to 37°C) ≤ 8 min|
|Interior Dimension (mm) (W x D x H)||400 x 450 x 500||480 x 530 x 610|
|Exterior Dimension (mm) (W x D x H)||590 x 687 x 790||670 x 767 x 880|
Supply:220-240 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase