“ML” series of Magnetic Stirrers with stainless steel top housing are most compact models. Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes. Different models available for all types of laboratory stirring applications up to 10 liters. Accurate stepless speed control with digital display allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm.
“MLH” series Magnetic Stirrers with hot plate are similar to the ML series of magnetic stirrers but have additional stainless steel hot plate. Heat energy is controlled by
- PMDC motor for higher torque even at low speeds
- Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
- Accurate stepless speed control maintains excellent speed stability.
- Digital Speed Indicator for displaying of stirring speed
- Totally enclosed unit
- Designed for use even in corrosive atmosphere