AC/DC Lab Stirrers
They are designed to meet requirements of laboratories demanding wide flexibility of stirring operations. These stirrers are available in various models. The choice of model will be dependant on the batch size / volume to be stirred.
- Multipurpose stirrers for general purpose & PUF stirring
- Heavy duty stirrers for pilot plant, bench scale process & small batch production
- Models also available with digital speed indicator for speed indication & process validation
PMDC Lab Stirrers
Permanent Magnet CD (PMDC) Stirrers are specially designed for routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and sample preparations. Stirrers have uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.
RQ-121 / D, RQ-12 6 / D and RQ-129 / D models use direct drive motors & are ideal for day to day laboratory use with aqueous & low viscosity liquids such as light oils.
- PMDC motor for powerful stirring
- Chuck for easy interchangeability of shaft
- Reliable performance even in continuous use
- Stirring shaft SS 316; Retort Rods SS 304
- Stepless electronic speed regulator with digital display