These are low priced units meeting the majority of the small capacity centrifuging requirements of medical practitioners, pathological laboratories and hospitals for routine centrifuging tests. The units are fitted with resiliently mounted motor for vibration free performance having built in 5 step speed regulator. Available with Swing out or Angle rotor.
|Capacity||ml||4 x 15||4 x 15||6 x 15||8 x 15||8 x 15||24 x 5|
|Type of Head||Swing Out||Angle|
|No. of Tubes||4||4||6||8||8||24|
|W x D x M||mm||295 x 295 x 25||310 x 310 x 295||210 x 210 x 250|
|Supply: 220-240 Volts 50 Hz SINGLE PHASE|
Mini Centrifuge RM-02
Mini Centrifuge permits Scientists to spin down small samples ranging from 0.2 ml to 1.5 ml. Blinking pilot lamp (one blink per second) for accurate time counting in seconds to facilitate short spin.
This centrifuge is ideal for Applications in PCR, Cell Separation, and Biotechnology work and in clinical labs.
- PCR strip Rotor to accommodate 2 strips of 8 x 0.2ml
- 6 x 1.5 ml fixed Angle Rotors
- Adapter for 0.2 ml & 0.5 ml tubes
- Fix speed – 6000 RPM
- Safety Lid interlock to prevent cover opening during centrifugation
- Quick acceleration to full speed.
- Unit supplied with PCR Strip Rotor, fixed Angle Rotor and Adapters
Supply: 220-240 Volts. 50 Hz. Single Phase.