REMI is a leading name in India for Blood Bank & Laboratory equipments. REMI is synonymous for centrifuge performance, since year 1960. Our expertise in blood component separation brings the best solution – PRP Ultra centrifuge for easy extraction of low volume autologous PRP.
PRP Ultra ensures platelet concentration up to 4-5 folds every time. Pre-validated dual spin programs in PRP ultra helps in maintaining standard platelet properties & yield. Microprocessor controls all 5 critical centrifuge parameters (RPM/RCF, Acceleration, Deceleration, Time & Temperature), for consistent results.
Consistent Performance: Brush-less induction drive motor (practically maintenance free), prevents speed variations, Sophisticated anti vibration system for jerk free operations,
Safety Features: Door interlock prevents accidental lid opening, Overload protection & Imbalance cut off for safety of operator & system.
Ease of Operation: Interactive multicolor backlit LCD display, Feather touch Keypads, Emergency lid opening in case of power failure, LED window to see status of centrifugation from a distance, Comfortable height for an easy access
Supports Hygiene: Easy to clean ABS rounded corner body & Stainless steel inner chamber
Advantages of PRP Therapy
PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma
The PRP therapy is gaining in popularity as single supportive treatment option for many indications. Autologous PRP contains different growth factors and other cytokines which may elicit gathering of stem cells around the damaged region stimulating cellular proliferation and tissue regeneration.
PRP contains growth factors that stimulate cellular growth and division.
- TGF-B (Transforming Growth Factor-beta)
- bGFG (Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor)
- PDGFa-b (Platelet Derived Growth Factor)
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
- VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factor)
|Using autologous blood means there is no risk of infection, allergic reaction, or any other side effect.|
|The treatment is quick and absolutely non-Invasive.|
|Patient feel no sense
of violation by foreign bodi es and the treatment effects are completely natural.
|Because the treatment
uses growth factors, its effects are superior & effective.
Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (aPRP) is given as Proliferation therapy or Regenerative injection therapy.
Activated Platelets releases growth factors, proteins & cytokines that initiate and regulate natural wound healing. Fibrin, fibronectin, and vitronectin present in Plasma also contribute to repair matrix.
Optimum Platelet Concentration Level for PRP: –
1m platelets/μL appears to be the “magic number” Or levels are in the 4-5x range, the influx of adult stem cells has been noted to increase by over 200%.
Activation of PRP: –
Growth Factors from PRP are released within 10 minutes of activation. PRP can also be artificially activated by mixing with 10% calcium chloride (W/V) and/or thrombin to make a gel-like graft. The activation is either done just prior to injection or through injecting the activator simultaneously via another syringe at the desired healing site.
PRP Mechanism of Action: –
PRP stimulates the chemotactic migration of human mesenchymal stem cells to the injury site in a dose-dependent manner – i.e., the more concentrated the platelets, the more stimulation.
- Alopecia (Baldness)
- Hair Transplant
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Vampire Facelift
- Wrinkle Improvement:
- Skin Graft Fixation
- Skin Pores & Elasticity
- Autologous Fat Transfer
- Fixation of Cartilage Bone
- Skin Pigmentation disorder
- Striae Distensae (Streatch Marks)
- Accoustic Neuroma
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Chapped skin
- Burn wound
- Infected Wounds
- Wound Stitches Marks
- Venous Ulcer & Venostasis Ulcers
- Severe Burn & Cellulitis
- Non Healing Wound
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers & Diabetic Neuropathy
- Bed Sore Heels Pressure Ulcer
- Neuropathic Ulcer & Decubitus Ulcers
- Ocular Surface Disorders
- Ocular Epithelial Defects
- Symptomatic Dry Eye Disease
- Dormant Corneal Ulcers
- Refractory corneal ulcers
- Supplementary to all GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration Technique)
- Bone grafting for dental implants.
- Ridge augmentation procedures,
- Closure of cleft, lip and palate defects
- Repair of Dental Bone Defects
- Improvement in stability of Dentition
- Repair of Fistulas between sinus cavity and mouth
- PRP in Sexual Dysfunction
- Priapus Shot in Men
- O Shot in Women
- Non surgical Vaginal Cosmetic & Rejuvenation
- PRP in endometrium Health
- Stimulation of Ovary function
- Tendon Ligament & Cartilage Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis,
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Trigger Finger Tendon Injury
- Shoulder Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Sholder)
- Chronic Elbow Inflammation
- Damaged shoulder rotator cuff
- Chondromalacia patellae (Ligament injury of ankle)
- Cervical Laminectomy
- LeFort Fractures (Guerin’s Fracture)
- Knee Degenerative Arthritis
- Elbow Bursitis (Chronic Elbow Inflamation)
- Chondromalacia (Inflamation of Patella & Softening of cartilage)
- Lumbar Fusion (Spinal fusion surgery)
- Axillary Dissection
- Wedge Tarsectomy
- Thumb Degenerative Arthritis
- Non-Union Bony Defects
Next Generation Refrigerated Centrifuge
Dedicated Preset Function Keys:
– F1 Pre-cool run before procedure
– F2 1st spin for platelet separation
– F3 2nd spin for platelet concentrate
– F4 Speed & time adjustment for quality validation
(Programmed for pre-cooled / run at 22 C temp)
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||440 x 560 x 335|
|Voltage Stabilizers||VS – 02|
|Supply: 220-240 Volts 50 Hz. Single Phase|
Dr.PRP is a medical device exclusively designed for autologous PRP separation. Highly concentrated platelets by the Dr.PRP kit release large amounts of growth factors which are normally inside the platelets.
The viability of the platelets and continued release of growth factors into the tissue continues for seven days. The
amount of initial platelets present in the wound determines the rate of wound healing.
Platelet‐rich plasma: evidence to support its use.
J Oral Maxillofac Surgery. 2004 62: 489‐496. 28. Ibid. ref. 25; p 4
PRP may be valuable in enhancing soft‐tissue repair and wound healing.
Enhanced histologic repair in a central wound in the anterior cruciate ligament with a collagen‐platelet‐rich plasma
scaffold. J Orthop Res. 2007;25(8):1007‐1017
G. Clinical use of platelet‐rich plasma in orthopaedics. AAOS Now. 2012;6(8)
Physicians should consider platelet rich plasma prolotherapy for patients with tendinopathies before any surgical
Donna D. Alderman, DO Medical Director‐ Hemwall Center for Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Valencia, California